Do you want to learn how to play Savage Lion slot? This exciting game is one of the most popular at online casinos, and there are a number of reasons why. In this guide, we will teach you everything you need to know about playing this thrilling game. We will discuss the features that make Savage Lion so much fun, and we will give you some tips for winning big payouts. So read on and get ready to have some serious lion-themed fun!
Slot basics – what are the features and how to win?
Savage Lion Slot is a five-reel slot game with three rows and 243 ways to win. The game has an African safari theme, and players can expect to see lions, elephants, zebras, and other animals on the reels. There are also two bonus features in the game – the free spins bonus and the wild bonus.
The free spins bonus is activated when players land three or more scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. This will award them with ten free spins, during which all wins are doubled. The wild bonus is activated when players land three or more of the lion symbols anywhere on the reels. This will award them with seven free spins, during which all prizes are tripled.
How to play Savage Lion slot for maximum profit?
Savage Lion slot is one of the most popular slots games out there. Many players love it for its simple rules and easy to follow gameplay. If you want to learn how to play this game and win big, then read on!
The first thing you need to do is understand the different symbols in the game. The lion symbol is the highest paying one, followed by the zebra, giraffe, and elephant symbols. The lower paying symbols are the playing card icons. It’s important that you know which symbol pays out more because this will help you form winning combinations more easily.
Tips for beginners on how to start playing the game
- First and foremost, it is important for you to understand the game’s mechanics. The Savage Lion slot has five reels with three symbols each and 20 paylines. This means that there are many ways in which you can win.
- To start playing, first decide how much money you want to bet per spin. You can do this by clicking on the plus or minus sign next to “bet level” to increase or decrease your bet amount. The more money you bet, the higher your chances of winning will be.
- Once you have decided how much money you want to wager, choose the number of paylines you want to activate. Again, you can do this by clicking on the plus or minus sign next to “lines”. The more paylines you activate, the greater your chances of winning will be.
- Now it’s time to spin the reels! Click on the circular arrow button in the bottom right corner to get started.
- If you would like to stop the reels prematurely, click on the same button again and they will stop automatically.
- Your total bet amount is located at the bottom of the game screen and it consists of your bet per line multiplied by the number of active lines. This means that if you have a total bet amount of £0.50 and you are playing with all 20 paylines activated, then each spin will cost you £0.50.
- The amount that you win is determined by the symbols that appear on the reels and the size of your bet. The higher your bet, the larger your potential payouts will be.